Welcome to the RPOL website
The history of the company RPOL dates back to 1959, when Rzemieślniczy Zakład Elektromechaniczny (the Craftsman’s Electromechanical Plant) specialising in the manufacture of plastic items and metal forming was established in Mielec. Since the very beginning the company’s products have been characterised by innovation and reliability. The company’s dynamic development and an expanding range of products and services it offered led to the construction of a new manufacturing hall in 2006 and moving the company’s activities to the area of the Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK in Mielec. The company has been operating on the market as RPOL since 1995.